14sep7:15 am12:00 pmAviation Climate Action Accelerator7:15 am - 12:00 pm Contemporary Jewish Museum Event Organized By: San Francisco International Airport Event Type:Renewable Energy,TransportationAudience:Invite Only
Event Overview The State of California has selected San Francisco International Airport to be an official affiliate event host for GCAS. The Aviation Climate Action Accelerator (ACAA) will host
The State of California has selected San Francisco International Airport to be an official affiliate event host for GCAS. The Aviation Climate Action Accelerator (ACAA) will host a rich, facilitated and actionable dialog between public (airport), private (airlines, OEMs), policy (NGOs) panelists, each offering unique perspectives on how their organizations are engaging in pragmatic climate action at a critical moment in the history of our planet. Featuring cross-sector representatives, this three-panel event will showcase the power of international and subnational policies and projects in future-proofing critical infrastructure and assets, whether curbsides, concourses, cabins, or cockpits.
- 7:15-7:50am: Continental Breakfast & Networking
- 7:50-8:00am: Welcome & Morning Agenda
- 8-8:30am: Keynote Address: Global Energy Transitions
- 8:30-9:15am: Panel: Aviation’s Climate Challenge
- 9:15-10:00am: Panel: Reducing Aviation’s Reliance on Fossil Jet Fuel
- 10:00-10:15: Industry Declaration Signing Ceremony
- 10:15-11:00: Panel: Voluntary Action to Complement Airline Commitments
- 11:00-11:15: Closing Remarks*Agenda will be updated as more details become available and speakers are confirmed
The Aviation Climate Accelerator event is organized by a cross-sector Coordinating Committee convened by San Francisco International Airport to include San Diego International Airport, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Los Angeles World Airports, United Airlines, Airlines for America, NextGen Policy Center, Rocky Mountain Institute, Noyes Law Corporation, Neste, and Boeing.
San Francisco International AirportErin Cooke San Francisco International Airport